New Dropbox features to help keep distributed teams connected
As more businesses transition to long-term remote work, Dropbox introduces features that will help keep distributed teams connected and working productively. Get the details now from Dropbox’s GM and VP of Product Asha Thurthi.
We’re excited to announce new features that will enable teams to thrive while working remotely. Here at Dropbox, we’re shifting to a virtual-first way of working starting in 2021. While distributed teams – including ours – spent much of this past year adjusting to an entirely new way of working, we were also hard at work building new tools to streamline workflows and help teams stay connected from anywhere:
- Spaces is a virtual workspace that lets you easily manage projects by bringing teams, timelines, deadlines, files and connected tools together in one place.
- Branded sharing lets you present files with your logo, company name and a background image.
- Traffic and insights lets you see who’s viewed and downloaded shared files. The activity feed shows you who’s up to date across your clients and teams.
- Computer backup lets you backup sync your most important folders, like Desktop, Documents and Downloads to your Dropbox account – automatically.
- Dropbox Passwords securely stores and syncs passwords across all devices.
With these latest Dropbox enhancements, we remain committed to helping distributed teams everywhere collaborate on projects, keep up with customers and sync better together even while working apart.
Discover a better way to work together.