New on Remotely Curious
Listen to Episode 2: Motivation
Being honest with yourself and going through a reflective process is vital to avoiding burnout and finding your source of motivation.
We’ll talk about:
- Overcoming the challenge of monotony in remote work
- The tendency to see busyness as a badge of honor
- How motivation grows stronger when we tie our tasks to our values
- Helpful ways to combat burnout, like making time for reflection and connection
- The importance of perspective in getting motivated for the next “season” of work
Author and columnist
Elizabeth Uviebinené is an author and founder of Storia, a mindful journaling platform. She has published five books, including Slay In Your Lane and The Reset, and is a columnist at The Financial Times.